The new DOMINO DF 500 connectors make knock-down joinery simple and stable. Quickly and easily assemble,
separate, and reassemble your work for increased flexibility across a wide range of applications – from corner panel
joints to center panel joints to joints between a series of holes. For increased stability, speed, and flexibility.
- Because of its high tolerance compensation and high stability, the detachable DOMINO jointing system enables seamless assembly and
disassembly of a piece of furniture – in the workshop as well as with the customer.
- All joints are simple and quick to machine using the DOMINO DF 500 joiner. No additional special machine is required.
- The connectors' large tightening distance and long bolts make furniture assembly significantly easier. Cupboard assembly is therefore no
problem, and you can do it easily on your own.
- Routing and cutting tolerances of up to 1.4 mm are compensated for without problems by the fixture.
- The clever DOMINO system enables very simple and precise positioning of joints, thereby rendering additional stops and positioning aids
unnecessary. For working efficiently and quickly.
- The new Domino basic structure connectors and furniture connectors can be positioned simply and universally – in combination with
DOMINO or a series of holes.