Much more than a triangle, the MTR-18 Set is a first-of-its-kind tool combining the accuracy of a CNC machined precision triangle with included accessories to enable countless clamping, angle measurement and jig scenarios. Designed to take advantage of today's modern 20mm hole patterned worktops, the MTR-18 Set has all of the features and capability found in its cousin—the PTR-18—but adds the ability to be set to any angle with the included indexing pointer and brass locking pin. Once registered to a 20mm patterned worktop such as the Festool® MFT/3, the MTR-18 Set acts as a fast and extremely accurate angle register. Dial in a precise angle with its large protractor scale and included pointer with parallax-free viewport—and then lock it in place with included DoubleGrooveTM Large Dogs and M8 SpeedKnobsTM. With a long edge of more than 635mm (25"), the MTR-18 can even act as a permanent fence for the Festool MFT/3 or any 20mm patterned work surface that conforms to this popular standard.
- Guaranteed Accurate: Machined on high-precision CNC machining centers and made from thick precision aluminum tooling plate guaranteed square to within .001” over its 18” length as verified using an automated CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machine).
- Removable Foot: Enables freestanding use or quick angle measurement off the edge of your table or workpiece. Includes ball-tip Allen wrench and stainless steel socket screws which can be conveniently stowed in tapped holes along the foot when not in use.
- Festool Compatible: Arched 20mm slot is perfectly positioned to align with the holes on your Festool MFT/3 table and accept included DoubleGrooveTM Large Dogs—providing an accurate, repeatable, and adjustable means of rapidly aligning workpieces or ensuring the squareness of your Festool fence, guide rail and grid pattern.
- Repeatable Accuracy: Cardinal angles of 0, 15, 22.5, 30, and 45 degrees can be quickly set with included indexing pointer and M8 indexing pin.
- Flexible Foot Options: Included M6 index pins can be attached to one side of the triangle's face, forming a foot on just one side of the triangle. (See animation below.)
- Dual Dimensioned: Both Imperial or Metric measurement included (one on each side).
- Easy to Read: Extremely legible, large, laser-engraved marking.
- Made in the USA: Carefully manufactured in low volume and stocked in Minnesota.
- Includes Accessories: Includes everything you need to secure the MTR-18 to your Festool MFT/3 table.