An 18" (457mm) precision triangle designed to take advantage of your 20mm perforated worktop.
Reference off the edge of your workpiece for dead-square 90 or 45 degree angle marking. Expanding your woodworking capabilities with the TSO Products PTR-18, the first precision triangle designed to take full advantage of worktops featuring the 20mm hole pattern popularized by the Festool MFT/3 MultiFunction Table. Out of the box, the PTR-18 will be the most accurate triangle in your arsenal—but it's no simple triangle. Careful engineering and smart design features set the PRT-18 apart, making it a great solution for squaring your workpiece on a Festool MFT/3, verifying the accuracy of a custom-made perforated worktop, or traditional triangle duties such as angle setting on your miter saw, marking angles, or ensuring dead-square cuts on sheetgoods. With its removable foot, this triangle literally stands on its own—to verify squareness of a cabinet interior—or to register a quick 45 degree angle against a reference edge. The PTR-18 is made in the USA from cast aluminum tooling plate on high-precision CNC machining centers and anodized for maximum durability.
- Guaranteed Accurate: Machined on high-precision CNC machining centers and made from thick precision aluminum tooling plate guaranteed square to within .001” over its 18” length as verified using an automated CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machine).
- Removable Foot: Enables freestanding use or quick angle measurement off the edge of your table or workpiece. Includes ball-tip Allen wrench and stainless steel socket screws which can be conveniently stowed in tapped holes along the foot when not in use.
- Accepts 20mm Bench Dogs: Eight 20mm holes are perfectly positioned on 96mm centers to align with the hole pattern on your Festool MFT/3 table or similar perforated worktop, and accept our DoubleGrooveTM Medium Dogs—providing an accurate, repeatable, and adjustable means of rapidly aligning workpieces or ensuring the squareness of your Festool fence and guide rail. (Note that you can also use widely available alternative bench dog brands, but those alternatives may not provide enough depth to accommodate clamping knobs—like our well-regarded M8 SpeedKnobsTM—once inserted through the triangle and table.)
- Dual Dimensioned: Both Imperial or Metric measurement included (one on each side).
- Easy to Read: Extremely legible, large, laser-engraved marking.
- Made in the USA: Carefully manufactured in low volume and stocked in Minnesota.
- Expandable with Accessories: Index the PTR-18 to your Festool MFT/3 table with our DoubleGrooveTM Dogs and SpeedKnobsTM.